Monday, April 15, 2013

Our Little Princess: Weekly Update

April 15
I know several of you are anxious to hear the news, sorry to post so late today, I have a sinus cold and am not feeling very good today. 

Well we don't know much more than we did last week.  I was hoping to get a date for delivery, but we are still holding out because we want to see how long I can stay pregnant.

The doctor said they will send me down to Indianapolis sometime next week so they can get a look at her down there.  They need to determine what surgery they will perform on her.  That will be nice because hopefully I will get a look at where we will be "living" and who will be delivering her.  The doctors office will call me once they have an appointment set up.

The doctor finally seems confident that everything will work out.  She is growing beautifully and is right on track, weighing in at almost 5 lbs.

He said he doesn't want to have me deliver here (in Fort Wayne) and have to life-flight her to Indi and wants me to know that he is trying to avoid that at all costs.

4 comments:

  1. 5lbs is lovely! She surely is a miracle as is your faith! Thanks for letting me in on the inside, plus these entries will be so valuable to her and to your family for years to come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelli ... each week as I read your updates I am struck with one thought. Heavenly Father has so much faith in you and Ethan!! He knows that he can send His sweet angel, who needs a little extra care, to your family because you will keep her safe and cared for exactly the way He would care for her! You are such an example of strength and faith to me. Thank You sweet girl, I sure do love you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete