Monday, April 29, 2013

Our Little Princess: Weekly Update

April 29

Well after talking with my OB/GYN here is Fort Wayne they might move up my delivery date.  He said "it would be nice if you could make it to May 20, but their is no way!  Your cervix has been clinging on for months now.  We don't want you to have to be life flighted to Indy, its unsafe and very costly.  I will see how you look next week and if it has been a rocky week we will push some buttons.  I will talk with the doctors down in Indy and we will figure out a new date."  So, unfortunately we are back to not having a plan, I could scream.  

I am also not getting any more progesterone shots because they stop giving them after 36 weeks and I am 36 weeks 2 days, I can't believe I am that far along.  So, I am on bed rest so I don't go into labor, oh goody.  Its a good thing I have such an incredible hubby who has been so amazing at picking up the slack.

No comments:

Post a Comment