Friday, May 10, 2013

Biweekly update

May 10

Went to the doctor today nothing much had changed.  "The barn door" is staying closed.

Dr Wheeler said that he's going to call the doctors down in Indy today to see if he could get my delivery date pushed up. He says he doesn't want to play with fire by making me wait until the  20th. He doesn't want to risk it and have to life flight me and the baby down there. But not to worry and to enjoy my mothers day.

Then about an hour ago I received a phone call saying we are now scheduled to have the baby Monday, May 13th at noon! It's finally here I can't believe it. I have such mixed emotions right now. I am so excited to finally meet my baby girl, but now the difficulties begin.

Please keep us in your prayers and I will try and post pictures as soon as I can. Thank you everyone for all the support we have received, I feel so blessed and so loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment